Durable Fire-Resistant Wood Plastic Composite Wall Panel WPC Cladding
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $20/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Ton/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MC06
- Color: 6 Colors
- Trademark: MexyTech
- Origin: China
- Material: Composite Wood
- Gurantee: 5 Years
- Specification: 145x20.5mm
- HS Code: 39259000
1. Natural feeling
2. UV resistance, Waterproof, anti-slip
3. Resistant to mositure and termites
4. CE. ISO901, ISO14001, Interte
Material: Wood plastic composite(composite wood)
Composite wall cladding project:
1. Durable, anti-impact, wearproof, with high density
2. High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
3. High resistant to mositure and termites
4. Easy to be installed and low labor cost
5. Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance
6.100% recycled, environmental friendly, saving forest resources
7. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
8. Weather resistant, suitable from-40 to 60
Packing and delivery
1. How Is The Packing Of The WPC?
Now, we will use steel pallets for packing due to easily for unloading. Moreover, for special orders, we will use iron band for packing and air bags to prevent packing falling.
2. Compared to real wood, what are the advantages of WPC?
Shortly speaking, WPC not only has better mechanical properties, weathering resistance, color fastening, chemical stability and low heavy metal content, but also is water-proof.
3. Will color fade because of weathering?
Unlike real wood, our products have great color fastening performance. The color will just fade a little at the beginning of three months, and then the color will become very stable for later application.
4. Are Mexywood' products easy to install?
Definitely,Our customers can find all fitting and hardware in Mexywood. Also you can download the materials of installation from our website. We are pretty sure that our products can meet your DIY request.