Adorable Aluminium and WPC Composite Garden Fence
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Square Meters||US $2/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CF02
- Hole Shape: Square
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Material: Plastic
- Minimal Moisture Absorption: 0.9%
- Style: Classic
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: MexyTech
- Specification: 140x23mm
- HS Code: 39259000
- Certification: CE
- Frame Finishing: Powder Coated
- Weave Technique: Stamping
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Thickness: 25mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Usage: Outdoor
- Color: Dark Grey,Coffee ,Chocolate,Teak
- Transport Package: Woven-Bag Packing
- Origin: China
35% HDPE (Grade A Recycled HDPE)
60% wood fiber (Professionally treated dry wood fiber)
5% chemical additives (Anti-UV Anti-oxidation, stabilizers, colorants, anti fungus, coupling, reinforcing)
This material is extruded by professional Wood-plastic extruding machine under high temperature and pressure, so it is a kind of insect proof, green environmental responsible material.
Advantages & Feature :
1.100% recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
2. With the look of the natural wood but no timber problems
3. Water resistant, no rotten, proven under salt water condition
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking, no warping,
5. No painting, no glue, low maintenance
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 45 degree to 60 degree
7. Insects, and moldy-proof
8. Available in different colors
9. Easy to install and clean
ASTM D792-2008 METHOD B
g / cm 3
2. Flexural Modul u s
3. Flexural Strength
4. Water Absorption
5. Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient
6. IZOD Impact Strength
8.UV Resistance (Light Resistance / Xenon-Arc Exposure)
IS0105-02:2000/Amd.2:2000(E), ISO 05-A02:1993 Cor2:2005, Exposure 720 hours
Grey 4-5 grey scale
Brown 4 grey scale
Mahogany 4-5 grey scale
Dark Walnut 4-5 grey scale
9.Thermal Shock Test
IEC 60068-2-14 Na: 1986, 5 cycles
No signs of cracking, warping, chipping and discoloration
60%wood fiber,35% recycled HDPE,5%chemical additives.
2.Will composite decking fade?
After the first summer the colour will have lightened up 10% and then will remain stable.
Being a recycled product a slight colour variation from batch to batch can be expected.
3.Is composite decking hot underfoot?
In hot weather conditions, Mexytech composite decking boards are a similar temperature to comparably coloured timber surface temperatures. The lighter the colour the less it will heat up.High capacity of UV-resistance.
4.Is composite decking guaranteed?
Mexytech composite decking has a 10 year limited warranty.
5.Does the panels warp if in a hot sun?
Resistant to warp,cracking and splitting.